Plastic Rivers

The efforts to curb plastics in rivers across the globe, a study is being conducted in the year 2021 to identify the top 1000 rivers globally that are responsible for 80% of the plastic pollution in the oceans; and the remaining 20% of the plastic emissions are spread across 30,000 rivers.

Analyzing the report, experts tried to identify about the highest polluting source in the oceans, and the origin nations of the same globally. Read more

News Credit: Delware Currents

Picture Credit: Unknown

Tags: No tags

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *